Android free games and apps Forum

Free games and apps for android devices plus exclusive android games and apps you can't find anywhere else. We also allow guest posting so you can post without registering.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

double dragon original arcade version for android

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: double dragon original arcade version for android   Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:31 pm

This is a classical arcade game. Do you remember contra , street fighter , tank force and Ninja Turtles of your childhood ? Now ! Click and review our more games , you can replay these classical arcade game in here.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.arcade.ddragonArcade&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5hcmNhZGUuZGRyYWdvbkFyY2FkZSJd

Back to top Go down
http://androidfreegamesapps.forumotion.com
Sdfire

PostSubject: Re: double dragon original arcade version for android   Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:05 pm

Yes!! The original is the best , the nes and genisis ports just never held up to the classic's. Long live the original double dragon. I love this game.
Back to top Go down
Nestero

PostSubject: Re: double dragon original arcade version for android   Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:47 pm

Living Legend , unsung hero, king of all fighters, now in the palm of my hand. Man I remember going to the arcade and dropping quater after quater on this game. Now I don't even think they have arcade machines anymore. Time has change so fast I hate to see things go but this game right here brings back alot of memories.
Back to top Go down
brucelee

PostSubject: Re: double dragon original arcade version for android   Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:01 pm

HAHAHA! I thought I was dreaming when I saw this, but its true. This will be on my phone forever!!
Back to top Go down
Manus

PostSubject: Re: double dragon original arcade version for android   Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:38 am

Ok in a word EPIC thats all.
Back to top Go down

double dragon original arcade version for android

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Android free games and apps Forum ::  :: -