Android free games and apps Forum

Free games and apps for android devices plus exclusive android games and apps you can't find anywhere else. We also allow guest posting so you can post without registering.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super Mario Bro. Wii U App for Android ( Newest Mario Game)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Super Mario Bro. Wii U App for Android ( Newest Mario Game)   Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:58 pm

Super Mario Bros. U App for Android brings all the fun to your android device, this app includes

1) Screenshots and wallpapers in HD
2) Hidden area's ebook so you can find all the secret area's
3) Bosses Battle's ebook , if you have trouble with any bosses this is the guide you need.
4) Plus special app site loader where you can get more free apps you can't find anywhere else.

*****Be on the lookout for updates and more stuff comming soon*****

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pfbw/files/NewSuperMarioBrosU.apk/download

Tags: Super Mario Bros,Super Mario Bros. Wii, Super Mario Bros. Wii U,

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://androidfreegamesapps.forumotion.com
Lilyjone

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bro. Wii U App for Android ( Newest Mario Game)   Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:45 pm

Yes !! I love the wallpapers and the guides. Could you guys add even more wallpapers the next time. I used the more free apps section to find this site, you have alot of cool stuff here.cyclops cyclops 
Back to top Go down
zoneinbr

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bro. Wii U App for Android ( Newest Mario Game)   Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:02 pm

Iam glad the guides came in pdf format cause my internet is slow, so having it offline is very handy. Great job I love the app and look forward to the updates. I'am excited to see what comes next!!
Back to top Go down
SuperMar

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bro. Wii U App for Android ( Newest Mario Game)   Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:34 pm

Hi I 'am Super Mario and I approve this message!
Back to top Go down
eytuu

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bro. Wii U App for Android ( Newest Mario Game)   Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:19 am

This will hold me till the Wii emulator comes to Android.
Back to top Go down
Yiops

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bro. Wii U App for Android ( Newest Mario Game)   Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:03 am

This was well worth the download and its my favorite app now. The wallpapers look so cool on my device , thanks for making them true HD wallpapers.
Back to top Go down
Tyilorp

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bro. Wii U App for Android ( Newest Mario Game)   Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:15 am

Ok this is exactly what I need on my Android. My friends were so jealous, the wallpapers were awesome. Do you plan on making a port of the game?
Back to top Go down
DannyBro

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bro. Wii U App for Android ( Newest Mario Game)   Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:18 pm

Just what I needed but will you make a super Mario game for Android too.
Back to top Go down
yors

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bro. Wii U App for Android ( Newest Mario Game)   Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:51 pm

Thanks! This guide was great and the wallpapers were fantastic on my device.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Super Mario Bro. Wii U App for Android ( Newest Mario Game)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:02 pm

Iam glad you guys liked it and found the guide useful.

Super Mario Bro. Wii U App for Android ( Newest Mario Game)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Android free games and apps Forum :: Free Andriod Games Forum :: Nintendo Based Type Android Games-