Android free games and apps Forum

Free games and apps for android devices plus exclusive android games and apps you can't find anywhere else. We also allow guest posting so you can post without registering.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Free Legend of Zelda Wii U App for Android

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Free Legend of Zelda Wii U App for Android   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:23 am

The must have android app for legend of zelda fans, this app includes

1) Exclusive wallpapers based on never before seen screenshot of the up and comming Zelda Wii U Game.

2) Exclusive Ebook based on the Zelda Wii U game, find out exciting info on the game before anyone else does.

3) Video Feed- Now you dont have to search for videos, all the newest video's avalible on Zelda Wii U with just one click.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pfbw/files/ZeldaWiiU.apk/download

Back to top Go down
http://androidfreegamesapps.forumotion.com
Desica

PostSubject: Re: Free Legend of Zelda Wii U App for Android   Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:37 am

Yes I can't believe this is free, hurry guys grab it before they start charging for this . I liked the ebook too!
Back to top Go down
JerryT

PostSubject: Re: Free Legend of Zelda Wii U App for Android   Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:57 pm

Really there should be an app like this for the nintendo 3DS not android. But android always has the best stuff even when its about nintendo. Beautiful app much needed and much appreciated , this will stay on my device till the game arrives, thank you very much to whoever made it.
Back to top Go down
Macamore

PostSubject: Re: Free Legend of Zelda Wii U App for Android   Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:53 pm

Yeah +1 on that there really should be an app for 3DS. It doesn't make sense that we have to come to android for this. They might as well make a 3DS emulator for android.
Back to top Go down
Zelda Fan

PostSubject: Re: Free Legend of Zelda Wii U App for Android   Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:22 am

The wallpapers are fantastic and I love them all.
Back to top Go down

Free Legend of Zelda Wii U App for Android

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Android free games and apps Forum ::  :: -