Android free games and apps Forum

Free games and apps for android devices plus exclusive android games and apps you can't find anywhere else. We also allow guest posting so you can post without registering.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Smash Flappybird for Android staring Mario

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Smash Flappybird for Android staring Mario   Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:27 am

Sick and tired of flappybird ?? Or you just plain don't like him ?? Join Super Mario in his quest to get rid of flappybird one and for all. Tap to smash flappybird before the timer runs out!!

Sourceforge Direct download
http://sourceforge.net/projects/andromoapps/files/SmashFlappyBird.apk/download

" />

Last edited by Admin on Sat May 10, 2014 3:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://androidfreegamesapps.forumotion.com
Grogie

PostSubject: Re: Smash Flappybird for Android staring Mario   Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:33 am

Finally someone did it , what took so damn long. I like the blood effect on the bird , it reminded me of how I felt playing the original one and getting pissed. Fuck flappybird yeah!
Back to top Go down
Volgamer

PostSubject: Re: Smash Flappybird for Android staring Mario   Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:42 am

Yes!Yes! Now I get to do what I really want to do with him. Down goes flappybird and that Super Mario screen was funny as hell.
Back to top Go down
Nastar

PostSubject: Re: Smash Flappybird for Android staring Mario   Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:17 pm

Awesome job! Hey I was wondering if you could add like angry birds saying fuck off flappy bird? Definitely sharing this with friends .
Back to top Go down
AroGames

PostSubject: Re: Smash Flappybird for Android staring Mario   Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:44 pm

I had enough of flappybird thanks to the OP for finding this so I can smash flappybird to a pulp. Die flappybird !!
Back to top Go down
lisaHot

PostSubject: Re: Smash Flappybird for Android staring Mario   Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:59 pm

You guys are fucktards, flappybird is like the best game ever. Flappybird makes more than SuperMarioBros does from what I have read online. I think you guys need to grow up!!
Back to top Go down
Norel

PostSubject: Re: Smash Flappybird for Android staring Mario   Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:33 pm

Shut your face Shara its always a female to open her dumb mouth. Listen to me this game represents the developers vs flappybird. We came here to unite against flappybird and support his death. Smash flappybird!
Back to top Go down
MatureDude

PostSubject: Re: Smash Flappybird for Android staring Mario   Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:38 am

Leave the lady alone and just focus on smashing flappybird you sloppy son of a bitch. Have respect it dont matter if she is a smelly whore drinking beer and rubbing her crotch to flappybird.
Back to top Go down
DavidTS

PostSubject: Re: Smash Flappybird for Android staring Mario   Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:28 pm

Looks like if you want flappybird this is the only way you will get him. Long live the bird!!
Back to top Go down
Flex

PostSubject: Re: Smash Flappybird for Android staring Mario   Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:09 am

Hey I saw this on facebook and thought it was funny but I didnt think it was real LOL !! The Super Mario part was evil but funny. Great Game!!
Back to top Go down
Facebooker

PostSubject: Re: Smash Flappybird for Android staring Mario   Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:35 pm

Just popped in to say Smash flappybird! Lol my little bro cries whenever I pop this game on he is such a flappybird lover LOl.
Back to top Go down
Remerak

PostSubject: Re: Smash Flappybird for Android staring Mario   Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:14 pm

I don't understand there is as much hate for flappybird yet I had to search the internet for this game. Smash flappybird should be the next big hit game its way more fun then flappybird.
Back to top Go down
Saber12

PostSubject: Re: Smash Flappybird for Android staring Mario   Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:08 am

In fact, I gets frustrated and frustrated all the time when I play the Flappy Bird. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
MollyT

PostSubject: Re: Smash Flappybird for Android staring Mario   Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:26 pm

I HATE FLYBIRD !! This is the only way I can get revenge and its sweet. Thank you so much cherry 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Smash Flappybird for Android staring Mario   Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:47 pm

Yeah it seems like there are alot of players who would love nothing more than to take revenge on flappybird. I heard the developer plans on rereleasing the game in the future.

SoftSeer

PostSubject: Slappy the birds   Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:01 pm

I had a similar motivation. LOL

Slappy the birds - Google Play
Back to top Go down
FTY

PostSubject: Re: Smash Flappybird for Android staring Mario   Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:59 pm

Hell yeah this is what its about!!
Back to top Go down
ronald132

PostSubject: Re: Smash Flappybird for Android staring Mario   Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:46 am

If you are tired smashing end up still missing flappy bird, this the best alternative you can find  lol! 

Please Post your game in a separate thread , do not post your game in multiple threads. Link has been removed. 
Back to top Go down
TheMaz

PostSubject: Re: Smash Flappybird for Android staring Mario   Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:15 am

I support this game fully! Fuck flappybird!!
Back to top Go down
Gerou

PostSubject: Re: Smash Flappybird for Android staring Mario   Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:51 am

I am late to the party I guess but I saw this in the hate flappybird group. Pretty awesome game fuck that bitch flappybird.
Back to top Go down

Smash Flappybird for Android staring Mario

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Android free games and apps Forum ::  :: -