Android free games and apps Forum

Free games and apps for android devices plus exclusive android games and apps you can't find anywhere else. We also allow guest posting so you can post without registering.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Iron Man 3 - The Official Game for Android

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Iron Man 3 - The Official Game for Android   Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:32 pm

Become billionaire Tony Stark as Iron Man in this free, fast-paced, endless runner, the official game of the upcoming movie!
After the events of Iron Man 3, Tony has become a peacekeeper, but new threats emerge regularly all around the globe and Iron Man is the only one who can take care of them.
Get ready for intense action in this free, addictive, endless 3D runner!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftIMHM&feature=related_apps#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEwOSwiY29tLmdhbWVsb2Z0LmFuZHJvaWQuQU5NUC5HbG9mdElNSE0iXQ..

Back to top Go down
http://androidfreegamesapps.forumotion.com Online
ironboss

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man 3 - The Official Game for Android   Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:41 pm

I love this game because you dont need IAP to win. I wish more games were action games like this its so hard to find.
Back to top Go down
gamerr

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man 3 - The Official Game for Android   Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:45 pm

Yeah your right all the games I see is fluffy and cute. Iam so sick of it I want console action games like this. Google should make a console quality section so we don't have to weed through junk , I plan to come here more often to check out the new action type games that are out.
Back to top Go down
nanja

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man 3 - The Official Game for Android   Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:43 pm

BEST GAME EVER!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man 3 - The Official Game for Android   Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:27 pm

I tried it out and was impressed myself, it wasn't open roam but it was fun.
Back to top Go down
http://androidfreegamesapps.forumotion.com Online
Scottss

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man 3 - The Official Game for Android   Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:45 am

Pretty damn good and free too.
Back to top Go down
rioger

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man 3 - The Official Game for Android   Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:51 am

Game of the year anyone? The graphics alone make this one of the best games out there. Add to that its action packed, I am wonder why so few people are talking about this? I am tired about hearing some silly fling the bird game being the best.
Back to top Go down
crazysun

PostSubject: Re: Iron Man 3 - The Official Game for Android   Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:05 am

Thank you for sharing
Back to top Go down

Iron Man 3 - The Official Game for Android

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Android free games and apps Forum :: Free Andriod Games Forum :: Free Awesome Android Games Forum-