Android free games and apps Forum

Free games and apps for android devices plus exclusive android games and apps you can't find anywhere else. We also allow guest posting so you can post without registering.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vector for android

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Vector for android   Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:08 pm

Vector is an exciting, arcade-style game featuring you as the exceptional free runner who won’t be held down by the system. The game opens with a view into a totalitarian world where freedom and individually is nothing more than a distant dream. But the heart of a freerunner is strong, and you soon break free. Run, vault, slide and climb using extraordinary techniques based on the urban ninja sport of Parkour all while being chased by “Big Brother” who’s sole purpose is to capture you and bring you back.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nekki.vector&feature=apps_topselling_free#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLG51bGwsImNvbS5uZWtraS52ZWN0b3IiXQ..

Back to top Go down
http://androidfreegamesapps.forumotion.com
Canabalt

PostSubject: Re: Vector for android   Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:05 pm

BOO, They ripoff of canabalt this should be banned from the store. The graphics are just like canabalt HD and you do the same thing. Lucky its free or Adam Saltsman would have sued your behind.
Back to top Go down
Nassira

PostSubject: Re: Vector for android   Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:07 am

Yeah I agree plus canabalt HD is way better with no crashes. This one glitches and crashes on my S3 I mean how much memory does this game need. Whoever made this needs to try it out before releasing it.
Back to top Go down
Fireside

PostSubject: Re: Vector for android   Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:48 pm

UMMM lets see what does this remind you of???? HHMMMM UH DUHH CANABALT MAYBE!!!!!! Dont think for a second I wasnt fooled the moment I saw this nonsense. COPYWRITE INFRINGMENT YOU THINK !!!!!!! HELLO MR.LAWYER can I sue right now please!!
Back to top Go down
Maxius

PostSubject: Re: Vector for android   Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:47 pm

Who really gives a **** this is free and canabalt is paid. In my opinion canabalt should be free , so this is better because its free.

Last edited by Regieg Softworks on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Watch the language please.)
Back to top Go down

Vector for android

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Android free games and apps Forum ::  :: -